Welcome to The Bank of Mead
10 Scams Targeting Bank Customers
Be aware of these scams: Government “imposter” frauds, Debt Collection Scams, Fraudulent Job Offers, “Phishing” emails, Mortgage Foreclosure Rescue Scams, Lottery Scams, Elder Frauds, Overpayment Scams, “Ransomware”, and Jury Duty Scams.
Basic Precautions to Consider
- Avoid offers that seem “too good to be true”.
- Do not give any personal information unless you initiate the contact and the other party is reputable.
- Banks will not ask for sensitive information via e-mail.
- Do not open attachments or click on links from unsolicited emails or text messages.
- Use reputable anti-virus software on your computer to scan/remove malicious software.
Customer Appreciation Days: December 20-22
To show our appreciation, please join us for Coffee, Cookies and Kolaches at the main bank during regular business hours.
Bank Holiday Hours
December 23rd: Drive-In OPEN normal hours 8:00-12:00
December 25th : Both Locations are CLOSED
December 29th: Regular hours, all 2017 business will need to be posted before 3:00 pm.
December 30th: Drive-In OPEN normal hours 8:00-12:00
January 1st: Both locations are CLOSED
Check out The Bank of Mead on Facebook