Welcome to The Bank of Mead
Customers that are using Microsoft email accounts (i.e. @hotmail.com, @live.com, @msn.com, @outlook.com) are currently unable to receive emails from eBanking. Examples of the types of emails could include:
- Email Alerts
- Email Confirmation Codes for Multi Factor Authentication
- Email Confirmation Codes when changing email addresses
Our service provider is actively working with Microsoft to resolve the issue and will update you as soon as we have a resolution. At this time they do not have an estimated timeframe.
If your only contact method is a Microsoft email account, please call us at 402-624-2255 and we can generate a temporary verification code. Once you have logged in, under the preferences tab you can create a new contact method to text a mobile phone or use an alternate email account that is not a Microsoft affiliated domain to receive verification codes.
We are excited to announce the release of our latest mobile app update which has a few new features for all our customers to enjoy! Be sure to visit your Google or Apple App Store to upgrade to newest version of the app or download it today!
- Touch ID Login is now available for Android and Apple based devices. After entering your login name and password from the app, you will have the ability to set up the Bio Authentication (Fingerprint) for the mobile app. (Face ID is also available for those devices capable)
- “Remember Login" which will allow you to also not have to type in your Customer ID each time you login.
- Password changes. You can now change your password from the mobile banking app and no longer need to do so from your phone's browser or a computer.
- Bill Pay is now available through the mobile app. Under the menu, a billpay option will now display. If you have previously registered for billpay, all the payments & payees are already available through the app. If you haven't registered for billpay yet and would like more information give us a call. You can register via your online banking account.
With the new features available through our app it is very important to remember to keep your login information confidential and password protect your mobile devices.
Check out The Bank of Mead on Facebook