Welcome to The Bank of Mead
Customers that are using Microsoft email accounts (i.e. @hotmail.com, @live.com, @msn.com, @outlook.com) are currently unable to receive emails from eBanking. Examples of the types of emails could include:
- Email Alerts
- Email Confirmation Codes for Multi Factor Authentication
- Email Confirmation Codes when changing email addresses
Our service provider is actively working with Microsoft to resolve the issue and will update you as soon as we have a resolution. At this time they do not have an estimated timeframe.
If your only contact method is a Microsoft email account, please call us at 402-624-2255 and we can generate a temporary verification code. Once you have logged in, under the preferences tab you can create a new contact method to text a mobile phone or use an alternate email account that is not a Microsoft affiliated domain to receive verification codes.
Online Bill Pay is available through your online banking. Just click Go To Billpay under the Bill Payments tab once you have logged in to your online banking account. Complete the enrollment process and start paying your bills from the comfort of your home today.
- Receive and pay your bills securely online, all in one place
- Make payments anywhere, anytime directly from your checking account
- Track payment history and account balances at a glance
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when bills are due
- Save money every month on stamps and checks
- Guard against identity theft by receiving and paying bills online instead of by unsecured mail
Check out The Bank of Mead on Facebook